Have you been waiting over two and a half years?
The wait is over...
Our doors are finally open!
We'd love you to come and take a look around. We've been working hard over the last few weeks to get ready for our opening. We're not quite perfect yet but we're finally at a stage where we're happy to open the doors to share our project with the world.
We're planning our grand opening for January but we wanted you to be part of our 'soft opening'. In the coming weeks we'll be working hard to finish things off, iron out any teething problems and continue our staff training.
What can you expect to see?
We've got loads to come and see including:
- Our coffee shop - serving coffee, cake, sandwiches, paninis and more... (Including gluten free and dairy free options).
- A mattress gallery - showing the mattresses that we feel are the best of the several hundred that we've tested.
- Loads of comfy sofas, chairs and sofabeds.
- Bedroom Furniture and bed frames on our 2nd floor.
- Loads of accessories for the home; including rugs, clocks and lighting.
- All shown by our friendly and knowledgeable staff (who aren't on commission to sell)!
Why visit sopha?
We think there's loads of reasons to pay us a visit, including:
- We're an ethical furniture retailer - from only selling quality products to reducing the amount of plastic we use.
- We offer best prices all year-round rather than ‘yo yo pricing’ of sales and artificial discounts.
- We will be offering our online prices in store and we aim to be competitive with, or cheaper than, our internet-only competitors.
- We're accessible to wheelchairs with a lift & accessible parking.
- We're on the A38, just off junction 22 of the M5 Motorway and we have plenty of spaces in our private car park.